Measuring Consumer Piracy
A Recorded Webinar: Presented by FutureSource and Rovi
Join Rovi and industry analyst firm FutureSource for "Measuring Consumer Piracy," a complimentary 45-minute webinar presented by Alison Casey, head of global content at FutureSource, and Tony Knight, senior product manager at Rovi.
You'll gain insight into the behavior and attitudes toward home copying of DVD titles in the USA and UK. We'll examine the changing landscape, including:
- How many DVD tiles are consumers copying and distributing?
- What methods are they using?
- Why people are making copies of DVDs?
- Are people successfully copying the latest DVD releases?
- What do they do once they've tried but failed to make a copy?
- You'll also learn about how Rovi's content protection solutions - RipGuard and ACP - are proven to frustrate most casual copiers, and how protected titles have the potential to earn more in revenue than unprotected titles.
This webinar was presented live on May 7, 2009, but you can still access a recording of the presentation by registering below.
(*) denotes required field